Industrial hand washing, sanitizing and drying equipment
Single and multi-station hand wash sinks, knee valve or touch-free sensor activation, wall or frame/pedestal mount
Hand sanitizer stations, touch-free sensor activated, employee controlled access turnstile
High-speed hand dryers, touch-free sensor activated, quick second drying time. Low and high humidity environments
Hand Hygiene Equipment:
Industrial quality single and multi-station hand wash sinks, complete hand hygiene stations, hand sanitizer stations, employee controlled access systems and high-speed hand dryers.
Hygienic designs including:
- Touch-free operation, sensor integrated into faucet
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel construction
- Sanitary welds, R20 radiused interior joints and no hidden areas that will trap particles and debris – eliminates harborage points for pathogens
- Automatic bacteria flushing system (Anti-legionella)
- Interior surfaces angled inward and lowered faucet to reduce splashing
- IP65 wash-down protection
- Wall spacers for access and cleaning
All equipment is manufactured with the highest quality standards, industrial duty components and long-life wear parts in order to survive the high-volume throughputs and demanding environment found in the largest manufacturing facilities.